• Jonathan Shiek

Gwyneth Paltrow’s “Vagina Candle” Nearly Burned Down Woman’s House

Gwyneth Paltrow’s “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle almost burned down Jody Thompson’s house in England, she said flames leapt from the glass jar onto her carpet. Thompson also claimed that the candle “exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere.”

Subsequently, Thompson and her partner were able to take control of the situation by throwing the candle out of their front door. Gwyneth Paltrow nor Goop has addressed this problem but it was mentioned on Goop’s site that the candle should always be kept within sight and to keep it away from anything that could easily catch fire. So was that the warning?

Thompson revealed that she had won the scented candle from an online quiz which usually costs $75. “This Smells Like My Vagina” candle is crafted with geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes. Luckily enough, this traumatizing event did not take away Thompson’s humour, she said it was scary at the time but looking back that a vagina candle exploded in her living room was pretty funny.

Source: Movie Web


0 views0 comments